SuperTest Service User Agreement
This "SuperTest Service User Agreement" is an agreement between you
(hereinafter referred to as "user") and Shanghai Yuxuan Information Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter
referred to as "SuperTest") governing your use of all software produced by SuperTest.
- The user should read this agreement carefully (minors should be accompanied by a parent or guardian),
and assure they fully understand the terms of this agreement. Not agreeing to this agreement will
immediately result in the user desisting to register and use SuperTest software.
- The user fully accepts all terms and conditions described in this agreement when clicking the "Agree"
button during the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, SuperTest will give each user an account and corresponding password. The
user is responsible for keeping the account and password; the user shall store the account and password
safely to prevent data breach. If the account and password are stolen, the user will be legally held
accountable for all activities and events carried out under their account.
- The concrete services provided by SuperTest are supplied according to the actual circumstances,
including but not limited to the SuperTest interactive lessons, units, personal study data, study goals
- Some of the services provided by SuperTest (such as essay correction) are paid services, and users are
required to pay a certain fee to SuperTest to use these paid services. For these paid services,
SuperTest will give the user a clear notice before use, so only after the user confirms that he is
willing to pay the relevant fee for the respective service, can the user start using the paid service.
If the user is not willing to pay the relevant fees, SuperTest has the right to not provide the paid
services to the user.
- The user understands that SuperTest only provides software-related services, and that the user bears all
costs related to other services and devices (such as mobile phones, personal computers and other devices
related to access to the Internet or mobile network) and other costs (such as internet and telephone
fees to access the internet.
- The user agrees that SuperTest can use the user’s information obtained through the provided services to,
including but not limited to the leaderboard, so that other SuperTest users can view the user's avatar,
name, questions answered and other personal data.
- After the user is successfully registered, the user has the right to use SuperTest software functions to
share and communicate with the user, including questions and comments, answer reportage, user written
essays, and sharing other content that might be interesting to the user.
- Users have the right to use the personal homepage provided by SuperTest, upload photos and share
- Users must abide by relevant national laws and regulations when using SuperTest, and the content cannot
contain information or act in any way related to the following points:
- Oppose the basic principles defined by the Constitution;
- Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, or undermining
- Do damage to country honor and interests;
- Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
- Undermine national religious policies or promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
- Spread rumors, disturbing social order and social stability;
- Spread or instigate obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or other crimes;
- Insult or slander others, infringing or hurting the legal rights of others;
- Share or create content that is false, harmful, coercive, infringes on the privacy of others,
harassment, infringement, slander, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise morally objectionable.
- Other content restricted or prohibited by Chinese laws, regulations, rules, policies and prohibited
under any other legally effective scope.
- Content that SuperTest believes is not conducive to the operation of SuperTest.
personal learning and can only be used for non-commercial purposes. Users cannot use this service to
sell information or performance, or use this service to conduct surveys, advertisements, or use it for
any other commercial purposes.
- The user guarantees that the information shared and posted is authentic and accurate and that the user
will not post false information, or information otherwise inconsistent with the facts, or cause harm to
- The user promises not to publish or share information that violates intellectual property rights while
- If the user conducts any of the aforementioned actions, the user shall bear all liability for the
violations and infringements. If any damage or loss is caused to SuperTest, SuperTest has the right to
claim the rights of the responsible user. Simultaneously, SuperTest has the right to terminate any
provided services to users who violate, infringe or otherwise ignore the law and/or specified
regulations. If the government or judicial authorities require SuperTest to share user information
regarding a possible infringement, SuperTest has the right to inform authorities of the user’s
information in accordance with current law and policies.
- The user agrees that SuperTest has the right to place various commercial advertisements or any other
type of commercial information in the products during the process of providing services, and the user
agrees that SuperTest can send product promotions or other relevant commercial information to the user
through e-mail or other methods.
- When using SuperTest users must not infringe the copyright of others when share personal work or work of
- When the user shares information when using SuperTest, the user must include the information, copyright
and permission of the creator of the work.
Changes to, interruption or termination of services
- In light of the irregularity of the service, the user agrees that SuperTest has the right to change,
interrupt or terminate any part or the entirety of the service (including paid service and free service)
at any time. If the service that is changed, interrupted or terminated is a free service, SuperTest does
not need to notify the user, and does not need to bear any responsibility to any user or any third
party. If the service that is changed, interrupted or terminated service is a paid service, SuperTest
must notify the user before a change, interruption or termination as well as provide an equivalent
alternative to affected users. If the user is unwilling to accept alternative services, SuperTest should
return to the user the remaining service fee after deducting the fee according to the actual use of said
- The user understands that SuperTest needs to service or maintain the service platform or related
equipment at regular or irregular intervals. If such a situation causes the interruption of any paid
service, but the interruption occurs within a reasonable timeframe, SuperTest does not bear any
responsibility for this interruption. If possible, SuperTest can make an announcement in advance to
inform the user of the interruption.
- If any of the following situations occur, under this agreement, SuperTest has the right to interrupt or
terminate the services provided to the user at any time:
- Personal information provided by the user is not true or real;
- The user violates the user policies specified in this agreement;
- The user did not pay the corresponding service fee to SuperTest when using the paid service;
- The occurrence of force majeure, such as natural disasters, prevents SuperTest from operating.
- If the user account of a free service user has not been used for 90 consecutive days, or the user
account of a paid service user has not been used for 180 consecutive days after expiration of the paid
service, SuperTest has the right to delete the account and stop providing related services to the user.
- 5.If the account nickname registered by the user violates the law, regulations or national policy
requirements, or violates the legal rights and interests of any third party, SuperTest has the right to
withdraw the account nickname.
- SuperTest reserves the final right to interpret this agreement.
SuperTest Auto Renewal Service Terms
If you subscribe to SuperTest VIP, you expressly agree to have read and accepted the following terms.
You understand and agree that:
- This service is an auto renewal service provided to you on the premise that you have subscribed to a
SuperTest VIP membership. If you start the auto-renewal subscription, within 24 hours of your
subscription expiration date, the subscription fee for the next subscription period will be deducted
from your account, a linked third-party payment account, bank card, communications account, iTunes
account (referred to as “account” hereafter). Subscription renewal periods offered include monthly,
quarterly and yearly subscriptions. Once yo have subscribed you agree that the subscription fee can
successfully be deducted from the above indicated accounts. The risk and/or loss of renewal failure due
to insufficient deductible balance in the above account shall be carried by you.
- SuperTest users can select any of the available subscriptions: 1 month, 3 months, and 1 year. After
canceling the subscription, you can still enjoy the subscription within the paid for period. E.g. if you
purchase a one-year SuperTest VIP subscription service on January 1 and decide to cancel it on July 1,
you will still be able to enjoy all unlimited SuperTest VIP content offered by this subscription until
December 31. You will not be charged an annual subscription fee after your subscription has expired.
- After purchasing your chosen SuperTest VIP subscription, within 24 hours or your subscription expiration
date, the fee for the new period will be automatically deducted from the linked account and extend the
validity period with the agreed to SuperTest VIP subscription duration.
- APPLE in-app purchase subscription cancellation Go to "Settings", "iTunes Store and App Store"
and click "Apple ID", select "View Apple ID", go to "Account Settings" page, click "Subscriptions", and
select SuperTest VIP to cancel your subscription.
- Google Pay subscription cancellation: On Android phones or tablets open "Google Play Store".
Check if you have logged in to the correct Google account. Click menu, then subscriptions. Select cancel
subscriptions and unsubscribe, then follow on screen instructions.
If your subscription has already
been removed from Google Play, your subscription will be cancelled automatically. Your previous
subscription will not be refundable.
Other ways to unsubscribe: according to respective payment
The automatic renewal process may not be in real time. It may show some delays.
Subscriptions are based on SuperTest’s systems.
If the automatic renewal function is not cancelled at
least 24 hours before the expiration of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically
If you have any questions, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org。
translated version of the original terms and conditions and is for reference purposes only. For
resolution of any legal or administrative queries clauses as stated in the Chinese version of the
contract will be applied.